This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Lead engineer - production engineer
A competitive financial package - in addition to your salary, we offer unlimited bonus opportunity and fringe benefits (group insurance/hospitalisation insurance/travel insurance + meal vouchers (8 EUR)
- Robust health and wellness support - we are proud to offer our own fitness centre and free fresh fruit in break rooms.
- Ongoing learning opportunities - One offers tuition reimbursement and has recently launched a corporate university with online and in-person training opportunities for growth and development throughout your career.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
The Team Lead - Production Engineering plays a key role in the planning, processing, and production of Application Solutions (AS), we offer to our customers. You will work in close collaboration with AS Managers, team leaders and production team to ensure the overall workflow in the department in Herentals. You will lead a team of technicians who process and build application systems for our customers. The Team Lead - Production Engineering will play an active role in key projects focused on improving production methods and standards.
As Team Lead - Production Engineering you will work on a variety of projects aimed at improving every aspect of the system production process. You will maintain and improve our standards and initiate new projects whenever necessary. Your responsibilities will be:
You will lead and work with the AS Production team on the following tasks:
- Processing new project information (bill of material, P&I diagram, electrical drawing)
- Define and create a production plan
- Ensure the predetermined planning can be met
- Create and maintain technical construction files (risk assessment)
- Building assemblies and full systems
- Processing and control of material lists
- Provide packaging information of shipments
- Collection and/or assembling orders
- Search for new developments on the market and come with new proposals to improve our services
Adjust priorities according to customer needs
Provide a link between managers, team leaders and production
The company provides ingredients to feed a growing population with its commitment to the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products to customers in more than 120 countries.
It is a company with more than 2,800 employees worldwide and offices in 90 countries, including production facilities in Belgium (200 employees), Brazil, China, India, Italy, Russia, San Marino, Singapore , South Africa and the United States.
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical schemes, CAD, and general computer applications
- Able to quickly gain the technical and contextual elements of a project
- Hands-on team player, detail-oriented and well organised.
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, multilingual a plus
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.