This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Lab Analyst & Tester Dangerous Goods
- Our client is a growing company and is financially sound
- We provide additional internal/external training
- The atmosphere is collegial and constructive
- There are sliding working hours
- A fixed salary according to age, education and experience + additional fringe benefits
- (meal vouchers, group insurance)
- Over time, you may progress to analyst-consultant or more
- You will be responsible for carrying out mainly practical tests on packaging, such as material analyses, compression tests, lifting tests, drop tests, stacking tests, in short, tests to obtain UN certification (transport of dangerous goods ADR/RID,...).
- You will prepare (in consultation with your department head) reports of the results of the tests carried out
- You will undergo internal training and grow until you can work independently as an analyst
- You will work as an analyst in the "dangerous goods - FIBC" department (currently 3 people) and support the increasing activities of this department
- At national level as well as for the Netherlands, our client is the only organisation officially recognised for inspection and certification of this packaging
- The market comprises packaging manufacturers and the packaging chemicals industry, lithium batteries,...
- Our client has customers across the globe
- Some tests are performed at the customer's premises, requiring occasional travel (both domestic and international)
- You think with the customer about how to solve packaging problems and give advice
Our client is a renowned testing laboratory responsible for analyses on materials, packaging and palletised loads. The lab, with official accreditation, carries out these analyses according to standardised methods and procedures.
- You enjoyed technical training (Electromechanics/Chemistry...) and/or you already have experience as a laboratory technician in control and inspection activities
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. A good spoken knowledge of French is required
- You are accurate and like to take initiative
- You like to carry out (practical) tests yourself and then write reports (split +/- 50/50)
- You are well versed in current PC applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and have a feel for IT
- You communicate fluently with customers
- You have a valid driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.