This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Key Account Manager
You will be working in a stable and ambitious company with warm colleagues. There is a no-nonsense culture. Furthermore, you will get a lot of freedom in how you do your job. You will be given realistic but stretching objectives. Moreover, you get the chance to build up something beautiful with solid products in a job that can grow beyond the borders of the Benelux.
Furthermore, you will receive an attractive salary supplemented with a car, petrol card, mobile phone, laptop, group and hospitalisation insurance, net allowance and meal vouchers.
As Key Account Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- You maintain existing customer relationships and identify and develop new opportunities for the product range.
- The sales and marketing activities focus on the BENELUX, but can be extended to other European regions.
- You achieve the agreed sales targets and results within the agreed deadlines.
- You succeed in establishing, developing and maintaining positive customer relations.
- You adapt your communication style to the recipient and consult as necessary.
- You focus on the growth and development of distributors and help them to expand their vending business.
- You identify new, potential partners and business development opportunities.
- You provide sales support and sales training for the sales people of the distributors and their products.
- You do joint phone/team/face-to-face calls and follow up on existing leads in a timely and proactive manner.
- You provide reports on customer numbers, interests, needs and competitive activity.
- You proactively develop action plans in consultation with management for further business development with the existing accounts.
- You will report to the Sales Manager Europe in the United Kingdom.
Our client is an SME with about 50 employees active in the field of warehouse and workshop equipment and intralogistics solutions. For their sister company in the United Kingdom they are looking for a Key Account Manager to further grow the Business Unit vending machines within the BENELUX.
As Key Account Manager, you can identify yourself with the description below:
- You have very good written and verbal communication skills to deal with different interlocutors.
- You have a good technical background.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the Benelux.
- You are fluent in Dutch and speak good French and English at business level.
- You have more than 10 years of experience in B2B sales and experience with indirect sales channels (distributors).
- You have a positive attitude towards problems and conflicts.
- You can organise yourself well and respect deadlines.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.