This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Junior Stability Engineer
The following is offered for the vacancy junior stability engineer in Aalst:
- You will immediately receive a permanent contract in a dynamic and fast-growing consulting company.
- You will be working in a technically challenging position where, in addition to various training courses, there are also sufficient opportunities for advancement.
- Moreover, you will receive an attractive remuneration package in proportion to your knowledge, commitment and personal development.
- The remuneration package also includes extra-legal benefits, such as meal vouchers.
The job description for the vacancy of junior stability engineer in Aalst consists of:
- You are responsible for the design and follow-up of various structures.
- The projects are situated in both the residential and industrial sectors.
- You design flats, sports halls and schools, alternating with industrial constructions.
- Due to the diversity of projects, you will gain experience in both steel and concrete structures and foundation techniques.
- You participate in consultation meetings with the architect and contractor and you follow up the execution of the project during site meetings.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea, but are you looking for a permanent job in the technical construction sector? Then mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0473 81 80 32 and we will find the right company for you!
For the vacancy junior stability engineer in Aalst, our client is an expert in the field of stability, with a broad experience in different domains: single or multiple family houses, offices, public buildings, industry. In addition to thinking along about the concept and structure of a project, our client can also take on the site follow-up of a project in progress.
For a company in the region of Aalst, we are looking for a junior stability engineer. For this vacancy, you meet the following requirements:
- You have recently completed your Master of Industrial Science in Construction or Master of Civil Engineering and are looking for your first work experience.
- You are driven and puctual.
- You like to alternate between design and project management.