This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Junior Project Leader
Are you almost convinced, but would still like to know what they can offer you?
- a permanent contract on start-up
- working on challenging projects with a lot of responsibility
- good training on the job
- career opportunities
Okay, but what do you really get for doing this job as a junior project leader?
- a competitive gross salary based on your experience and background
- meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- hospitalisation insurance and group insurance
- smartphone and laptop
- company car with fuel card
Fully convinced? Then apply quickly below or send us an e-mail with your personal CV. We will contact you as soon as possible!
For the position of junior project leader you will take on the following tasks:
- You will report to the discipline manager on the one hand and to the board on the other.
- You will be responsible for organising and coordinating the execution of the work at the assigned construction sites. Both on a technical, administrative and financial level.
- You prepare projects (groundwork) and closely monitor that they are carried out according to your planning.
- The site manager will rely on your guidance and you will also supervise the work and the site administration.
- You are responsible for the strict observance of safety and environmental regulations on the site.
- End result in sight? You oversee a quality delivery.
Does this not sound like music to your ears yet but you are looking for a new or first challenge? Then contact us separately on 03 293 23 93 or send an email with your CV to email@example.com and we will look at the options with you.
For our client, we are looking for a junior project leader in the Antwerp region. The company in question is a well-known name in our country. They have built up more than 60 years of experience. Despite the fact that they have become very large over time, the family atmosphere and enthusiasm are still present. They are specialist in Belgium in the field of 3 large divisions: Infra, Cranes, Transport and Logistics. They take care of the most diverse projects and in addition to the activities in Belgium, they have also been a fixture in the Middle East for the past 15 years. Thanks to their high-tech machinery and 1500 specialised employees, they are always able to offer an optimal service.
In this company, their employees are worth their weight in gold, which is why they are always on the lookout for new recruits to join this fantastic construction company.
Curious about more? Be sure to read on!
Convinced that you are the junior project leader we are looking for? Do you also check the following points?
- You have a degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering.
- As the title says, we are looking for a junior project leader: experience is not a must, school leavers are also welcome.
- You have leadership qualities, organisational strengths and flexibility.
- Do you speak Dutch well and can you handle French? Check it out!
- Word and Excel are used enough to work with them on a daily basis.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.