This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your talents, experience and motivation, you will receive an attractive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits. You will be part of a warm family where great importance is attached to you as a person. Your strengths will come to the fore and your working points will be supported by several training opportunities.
As a (Junior) File Administrator, you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is a respected Accountancy firm with several years of experience and a lot of expertise in-house. To guarantee their service to clients, they are currently looking for new members to join their warm family.
As a (Junior) File Administrator you are/will be:
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy-Taxation or Master in Accountancy;
- Communicative and social;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Down-to-earth type;
- Loyal and motivated.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.