This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Junior file manager
At the start of this position, we guarantee you a permanent contract. Our client offers both internal guidance and external training opportunities. You will be part of a close-knit and stable team, where a good work-life balance is key. Moreover, they provide an attractive salary package so that your commitment and performance are valued.
As an employee in this position, you will be responsible for keeping the accounts for both sole traders and partnerships.
Some of the tasks that will be part of your responsibilities include:
- Entering purchase and sales invoices
- Booking financial transactions and other miscellaneous entries
- Checking invoices for accuracy
- Preparing VAT returns and year-end closing
In time, they offer the opportunity to progress to the position of Senior file manager.
Our client is known for its focus on a good work-life balance.
In addition, the firm constantly strives to improve its services and offers numerous opportunities for advancement over time, if desired.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management with a specialisation in Accountancy-Taxation.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch language is a must.
- You are highly punctual and take responsibility for your work.
- You have strong motivation and enjoy working in a team with a good team spirit.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.