This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your knowledge and motivation, you will receive a fair salary including fringe benefits such as group and hospital insurance. You will be working in an ever-evolving environment with many opportunities for growth. You can count on professional guidance from experienced colleagues.
As a Junior Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, financial transactions;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is a respected Accountancy firm with several years of experience and a lot of expertise in house. To guarantee their service to customers, they are currently looking for a colleague.
As a Junior Accountant you are/will be:
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy-Taxation or Master in Accountancy;
- Communicative and social;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Down-to-earth type;
- Loyal and motivated.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.