This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your motivation, knowledge and/or experience, you can count on a very competitive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits, including a company car.
You will be part of a warm team and be coached by experienced colleagues to eventually grow into responsibility for your own dossiers.
As a Junior Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of various companies;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Tax optimisations;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is a medium-sized accountancy firm with 3 offices. For their enthusiastic team they are looking for a new colleague.
As a Junior Accountant you are/will be:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree Accountancy-Taxation or equivalent through experience;
- Fluent in IT applications;
- Communicative and social;
- Knowledge of EN and/or French is a big plus;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Down-to-earth type;
- Loyal and motivated.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.