This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join this office in an international setting, where you can participate in the expansion of a dynamic and growing company.
- variation, responsibility and a personal working atmosphere are included free of charge
- a tailor-made training programme with a personal coach
- training and development is very important
- working with flexible working hours can
- they consider a work-life balance essential
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 9 235 11 04.
Or if you would like more information, please let us know.
As a Junior Accountant you will:
- be the first line of contact for the seniors and managers - support them with all kinds of operational tasks
- be responsible for the entry of purchase and sales invoices.
- ensuring the processing of financial transactions
- preparing provisional balance sheets and profit and loss accounts
- also prepare annual accounts
- contacting the different customers for all kinds of issues
The accountancy firm you will be working in is a partner for financial, administrative, fiscal and legal assistance. From SMEs to multinationals. This office has several offices in Belgium and belongs to an international group. They are located in 5 different places in Belgium, including Antwerp. Together with 90 other colleagues across the different offices, as Junior Account you offer the necessary services to the customers.
As a Junior Account, you tick off the following items:
- You are punctual and put quality in your work first.
- you are in possession of a professional bachelor's degree
- you like to strive to meet deadlines
- customer orientation is of paramount importance to you
- You are a team player, but also like to work autonomously.
- you have a contagious drive and enthusiasm that you like to pass on
- You are someone who likes to work with 'numbers'.