This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
SAP Test Manager
Our client offers a flexplan, giving you the freedom to compose your own salary package. It goes without saying that this is also offset by a gross monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and experience.
As SAP Test Manager, you will mainly be starting up and coordinating test projects. These projects are large-scale and very international. The customers are mainly in the pharmaceutical and industrial sectors, but can also be offshore.
- You bring the services to the customers in the specific technologies like S/4HANA, SAP, Salesforce and company specific software.
- As a real manager, you will coordinate the software quality and testings and also coach the testers.
- Mapping the budget and risks and meeting with your Senior Manager on a regular basis.
- In doing so, you will, of course, be customer-oriented and advise the customer in the best possible way!
Together with our client, a global player within consultancy and services, we are looking to strengthen their team within the technology department.
Today, they are with more than 5000 professionals and have 10 offices in Belgium. The head office in Zaventem is very easily accessible by public transport.
They put a lot of effort into innovation and improvement in the areas of environment, ecology and people! The focus here is on the employee and the customer.
There is no 9-to-5 mentality here and you get the chance to work very flexibly and remotely.
Does the size of the company scare you? This is certainly not necessary! There are short lines of communication with direct supervisors and a very informal atmosphere.
Besides this, you also have many opportunities to grow and to build a real party together with your colleagues twice a year!
It is also nice to know that here you can find different nationalities together and that diversity is a concept and not an exception!
A real customer-oriented people manager, that's what we are looking for!
- Do you already have experience in managing teams? Or have you always been a tester yourself and do you have the ambition to lead a team? If you have experience with test automation, this may be an added value.
- Do you have an ISTQB certificate?
- You speak Dutch or French fluently, of course within this international environment a good knowledge of English is necessary.
- If you already have experience within an Agile or industrial environment, this is a step ahead anyway.
Do you have questions about the job requirements? Or are you not sure whether your profile is a match? Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 333 45 10 and we will look at the possibilities together!