This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Jr. Production Engineer
- A varied and autonomous job with great involvement in the production process
- A dynamic and family-oriented work environment
- A company that invests continuously in people and machines
- An innovative and excellent supplier with a solid reputation within the industry
- A competitive salary package and full personal training
In time, you will be responsible for all challenges related to production. The aim is to achieve optimal production results in terms of efficiency, quality, speed and safety. You also manage the production resources in terms of maintenance and sustainability. As a production engineer, you will report to the managing director.
Implementation of new machines and techniques
Engineering support to production:
- Machine programming
- Training and technical support on the shop floor (methodology)
- preventive and curative maintenance
- Troubleshooting in production
- quality, technical knowledge and efficiency
Structuring and improving production processes (re-engineering)
- High quality
- Lean and fast
Implementation of new projects in production
General maintenance (preventive and curative) : delegate and follow up (machines, buildings, installations)
The company is a specialised supplier of precision sheet metal work. Recently they have expanded the company with an activity in metal 3D printing. They are known for a strong know-how in the field of engineering (product development, co-makership, re-engineering) and of production of prototypes to medium series (with high-tech machinery). The added value in complex assignments is the basis of a steady growth.
- Excellent technical knowledge, experience is a plus
- Good problem solver and strong communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- Strong affinity with the shop floor and production
- Quickly picking up new techniques and technology
- Target minded
- Stress resistant and a good work attitude
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.