This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
IT Support Engineer
What to expect:
As an IT Support Engineer, you will join a dynamic and open working environment with pleasant colleagues.
You will receive an attractive salary, complemented by a nice package of fringe benefits (including a car) and a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally through internal training and education.
For the job of IT Support Engineer, you will manage the IT infrastructure and support users, from workstation to data centre, fixed and mobile communications, infrastructure, security and all kinds of peripherals
- You will be involved in renewal projects and liaise with internal users and suppliers
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for setting out and following the lines laid down together with the NL OPS team
- Adequately responding and acting in case of production or work disrupting problems by analysing, possibly solving and/or liaising with third parties
- 1st and 2nd line system administration for both administrative and operational applications
- Initiating and coordinating 3rd-line support with suppliers or partners
- You are open and clear, no nonsense, hands-on
- Eye for detail, with disruptions being resolved structurally
- Establishing guidelines for the management and use of IT systems
- Ensuring correct system use
Our client is a is a leading partner in textile management for hospitals, healthcare, hospitality & personal wash.
For this IT Support Engineer vacancy, you can present these competencies:
- Technical knowledge of the various IT domains (infrastructure, networking, workplace, security, etc.) is a requirement
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS, Active Directory & Azure AD, Cisco, MS O365
- Communicative and responsible
- Committed and passionate
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- Team player
- Proactive attitude
- You work carefully and are service and results-oriented
- Very good knowledge of both Dutch and can express yourself in French
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.