This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be part of a dynamic team in which you have a lot of say yourself, under the guidance and support of your manager and colleagues.
An attractive salary package is offered with fringe benefits and a company car, in flexible working conditions.
- Internally, you are the first-line support for all questions concerning hardware and software, telephony and network systems
- You install and maintain PCs and network environments (infrastructure)
- You think along with possible optimisations concerning IT within the company
- You support colleagues with questions or adjustments to improve the ease of use of our ERP system (Oracle Netsuite) and other software
Our client brings sustainable energy solutions within residential and industrial projects. For example, they install solar panels, charging stations and other technologies. Their approach allows customers to save on their energy bills from day one. They collaborate on these projects with about 200 employees and have offices in Ghent and Brussels in Belgium, as well as offices in Morocco and China.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or are equivalent through necessary experience
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, knowledge of French/English is a plus
- You have the necessary knowledge of hardware and software
- You have the hands-on mentality and always take a problem-solving approach
- Experience with an ERP package is a plus
- You reflect yourself to the company's core values of purpose, integrity and transparency
You will mainly work from the Ghent office, you can also be flexible to work from the Brussels office if needed.
IT is your passion but this vacancy does not fall within your field of expertise, be sure to give us a call. On the basis of your specialisation, we will work with you to find the job that is made for you! written on your body!
Call us on 09 235 11 00 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.