This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
IT service officer
What's in it for you?
- A job full of variety with lots of responsibility and room for growth.
- The chance to help build strong brands.
- Working with cool, young and dynamic Homeschoolers.
- A competitive salary package.
- And, of course, quite a few attractive extra-legal benefits.
In the IT Service Officer position, you will be responsible for resolving business/ICT support.
What will you do within your job?
- You will work within the IT support team from the home base in Ghent.
- As IT Service Officer, you will resolve business/ICT support.
- You follow up tickets closely.
- You will work with technical ICT colleagues, business analysts and various other departments to analyse, resolve and proactively prevent support issues.
- To reduce support issues, you will create the necessary smaller software requests, adjust certain business procedures, make additions to user manuals,...
- You stay up to date with changes in ICT tools by actively helping to test new functionalities.
- You will support your ICT colleagues in the rollout and implementation of larger projects.
Our client goes for furnishings both interior and exterior.
Do you enjoy taking on a challenge? Do you always get the best out of yourself? And do so together with a strong team in a growing international company?
Then you belong in this company where all the departments work together towards a common goal: to inspire their customers to enjoy unique moments at home, both indoors and outdoors.
Who are you and what can you do?
- A well-organised, proactive worker, you set the right priorities independently.
- You think in terms of solutions.
- You have a customer-friendly attitude.
- A support role gives you satisfaction and you are a real team player.
- Your flexibility, drive and eagerness to learn characterise you.
- You are fluent with PC applications and have a good knowledge of modern communication tools.
- You have strong oral & written communication skills in Dutch and French.
- A basic knowledge of networking is a plus.
- You hold a relevant degree or have at least a 2-5 years' work experience in a similar position.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.