This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
IT Business Partner
An extensive mobility programme for a healthy work-life balance.
A competitive salary package including a company car.
A training programme in which you can develop yourself personally and professionally.
A stimulating, innovative workplace with plenty of opportunities for development
You will serve as a primary link between the IT department and the business/departments.
The main goal of the IT Business Partner is to develop IT roadmaps, execute solution discovery, improve service management, ... You will not only offer expert consulting services but will also actively participate in technology projects and initiatives. You play a key role in sharing knowledge across the company and identify synergies related to technology.
- Demand shaping: you surface, stimulate, and shape business demand and manage a portfolio of projects.You partner up with your key stakeholders and assist them from the scoping phase (e.g. writing business cases, defining business value and benefits), to the selection of tools or vendors and finally in the implementation phase.
- Servicing: you coordinate the resources and activities from internal and external IT service providers and align them to the business priorities and needs.You act as a single point of contact in cases of escalations or major incidents.
- Customer success: your main driver is the customer's success.You aim for maximum business value and for minimal value leakage. Therefor measuring the performance of service providers and demonstrating the value of internal service providers will be key tasks. It is expected that the IT Business Partner takes ownership of service improvement initiatives and drives the adoption of the existing solutions and services.
- Innovation & exploring: you need to stay close to both business and technology, track and sense business trends and closely follow up on technology & product evolutions, to identify any opportunities to increase business value. You will also participate in building the IT services roadmap for the future.
Our client is a world leader with more than 140 years of experience. They operate internationally and are specialized in dredging works, offshore, infra marine and environmental works.
You will be working in a very diverse team that includes more than 70 different nationalities.
She can enquire anywhere internally with our spontaneous performances Does not want to be called Freelancer
What are the requirements?
- Having a master degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Partner or similar role (e.g. Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, ...) or want to transition from a more technical IT role towards the field of Business Relationship Management;
- Having functional knowledge of key business processes in the field of e.g. HR, Finance, Procurement, Innovation, Marketing, Sales, Asset Management,... are a plus but not a must;
- Being able to engage your public with open, dynamic and presentation skills;
- Being highly client focused;
- Having a result-driven mindset;
- Being able to build relationships with key stakeholders on all levels of the organisation;
- A very good command of English.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.