This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Do you have knowledge/experience in investments? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
In return for your talents and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package complemented by fringe benefits.
Moreover, you will be part of a professional and dynamic team. You will have sufficient autonomy, freedom and development opportunities in your position.
As an Investment Specialist, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- Continue to manage and monitor the active investment portfolio;
- Monitoring investment performance and providing regular updates to clients;
- Analysing clients' financial situation and identifying suitable investment opportunities;
- Advise the existing and potential investment clients on the savings and investment products that are suitable for them and explore the possibilities in other areas.
Our client belongs to one of the largest banking and insurance offices in the region. To strengthen customer service and support their current team, we are looking for an Investment Specialist for them.
As an Investment Specialist, you are/have:
- Diploma in economics or equivalent through experience;
- PCP certificate;
- Experience in the similar position is a great asset;
- Knowledge of financial markets and you are up to date with current events;
- Customer-oriented, professional and dedicated;
- Communicative, social and positive attitude;
- You can work autonomously and independently but you are also a team player.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.