This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
From the moment you start working as an Investment Adviser, you can count on the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A salary tailored to your experience and competences.
- A number of fringe benefits on top of your salary such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance.
- Some say in how you perform your hours yourself, obviously taking into account the office's opening hours.
- Opportunity to park at the office.
- You can count on a comprehensive training offer from day 1.
- You will join a family team.
As an Investment Adviser in this office in the Hulshout region, you will obviously mainly advise clients on their investments. Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- You advise clients on their savings and investment options. You are responsible for the administrative and commercial part.
- Together with the client, you look for the solutions that best fit his/her needs. In addition, you will work closely with the other specialists within the office.
- You invite people/clients to the office to discuss opportunities with them in depth.
- You will actively work to fill your calendar with quality appointments.
- You listen to customers, always strive for a win-win situation for both customer and bank and, in this way, contribute to the commercial objectives of the ambitious and growing office.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is a major player within the banking sector. With around 400 branches and a total of 2,700 employees, they provide financial solutions for families and individuals. Their focus is on building long-term relationships and excellent customer service. An open and personal communication style is the norm here. As an employee at our client, you are part of a large company but within each of the 450 offices, there is a very familiar, friendly working atmosphere. The teams are close-knit and often interact.
We are currently looking for additional employees to join the team for the Hulshout office. Are you looking for a challenge within a familial, close-knit team with great future prospects? Then this Hulshout office is definitely the right place for you!
To fill this role in this close-knit office in the Hulshout region, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree (or higher).
- Experience in investments is a nice plus. However, do you know how to convince us from your passion and interest in investments? Definitely just as valuable!
- You are someone who works hands-on.
- You consider an independent contribution to your position a plus.
- Of course, training is provided first. You are therefore eager to learn as there is quite a bit of training scheduled in the initial phase.
- You speak very good Dutch.
- You have strong communication skills and like to work proactively.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.