This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project leader interior
What do they offer you?
- An attractive, project-based job with responsibilities in an innovative and dynamic team.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits such as a company car.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Several branches that can be used as work locations.
For this vacancy we are looking for a driven project leader interior for the region of Antwerp-Limburg.
Your range of duties is as follows:
- You follow up professional and/or private construction sites from A-Z.
- You are assigned a project.
- You will measure the interior joinery on site.
- You process the measurements and forward them to production.
- You participate in site meetings.
- You plan the placements for the placers and monitor the deadlines.
- You supervise and coach the installers on site until delivery.
- You draw up the requisition statements before they are sent to the billing department.
- You will always be assigned to three projects for which you are fully responsible.
- You are also the point of contact for the customer at all times.
- Throughout the process, you also watch over the quality.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction industry?
Then feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on 03/293 23 93 to discuss your job expectations.
Our client is a Belgian manufacturer that has been the reference for interior joinery in Belgium for many years. They have an extensive and current range that is constantly growing and they continuously adapt to the needs of the market and customers.
The strengths of this company?
- Personal approach
- Belgian originge with years of experience, a guarantee of execution and quality
- Several branches across Belgium
For the vacancy of project leader interior we are looking for someone with a great interest and knowledge in wood and finishing. Some experience in the sector is an added value but certainly not a must.
Furthermore, you meet the following expectations for this position:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a construction-related field: Bachelor wood technology, construction, interior architect or designer,...
- You are communicative, you can express yourself fluently both verbally and in writing.
- You are dynamic.
- You work in an organised way, very structured.
- You are a real team player.
- You are a problem solver with a sense of initiative and creativity.
- You are flexible.
- After all, you have a preference for the broad region of Antwerp/Limburg