This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Insurance specialist 3/5 or 4/5
Are you looking for a 3/5 or 4/5 position in finance?
We are looking for you!
In return for your talents and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package complemented by meal, eco cheques and hospitalisation insurance.
You will join a small team and very family environment. You will have the role of an Insurance Specialist, but will also become the back-up for your colleagues for other pillars.
As an Insurance Specialist, you will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- Management of customer portfolios;
- Handling of concrete questions and analysis of the existing insurance portfolios;
- Preparation of quotations, management of policies;
- Preparation of policies and delivery of deeds, processing of policy cancellations, suspensions and nullifications.
Our client is a banking and insurance firm that has been an established player in the region for many years. To strengthen customer service and support their current team, we are looking for an Insurance Specialist for them.
As an Insurance Specialist, you are/have:
- Diploma in economics or equivalent through experience;
- PCP certificate is a plus;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You are open to expanding your knowledge in other banking areas (day-to-day banking, loans and investments);
- Customer-oriented, professional and dedicated;
- Communicative, social and positive attitude;
- You can work autonomously and independently but you are also a team player.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.