This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Insurance clerk part-time
You are responsible for part of the damage and production branch.Approximately 25% of your clients are SMEs, 75% are private individuals.
You take care of files from A to Z:
- You give appropriate advice to customers.
- You help customers by telephone.
- You request quotations from the various companies.
- You ensure a perfect administrative follow-up of your own dossiers.
Our client is an independent insurance broker who currently employs 2 people. To expand their current team, they are looking for someone extra.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance and Insurance or at least a few years of experience in the sector.
- You speak very good Dutch.
- You attach great importance to correct administration.
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- Position for 16 to 20 hours per week (days by mutual agreement).
- A salary package in line with the market, including meal vouchers, eco vouchers and group insurance.
- Open communication.
- Internal support and training.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.