This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!


Insurance clerk

37.5 hours per week
Reference: 58900
Nele Oyen
Recruitment partner
014/701 803
014/701 803
Finance Kempen
Vreyshorring 49, 3290 Lommel

You will be offered a permanent contract at the start of this position.

What is special about this opportunity is that you will become part of a dynamic and fast-growing bank. This means you will be in an environment where opportunities and possibilities for personal development and growth abound. You can tailor your career and benefit from advancement opportunities that match your ambitions and abilities.

Moreover, you can do the job in either a 4/5th regime or full-time, which suits your personal needs and work-life balance. This gives you the flexibility to tailor the position to your own lifestyle. The whole offers a versatile and attractive job offer with both security and growth prospects.


This role is all about helping customers understand and choose the right insurance products. You will assess their unique situation and advise on which insurance policies are the best fit. But that's not all - it's also about building strong relationships with customers and making sure they are happy.

This means you have many different tasks. You will give customers information and advice on all insurance options, handle claims and do administrative work such as processing policies and maintaining customer records.

As for their customer base, about 30% of them are professionals and the rest, about 70%, are private customers. 


Our client is a financial institution acting as a bank and independent insurance broker, with a team of 9 dedicated employees. Their services are aimed at both individuals and businesses and cover a wide range of financial services, ranging from banking and insurance to mortgages and investments.

This small, close-knit team emphasises personal attention to their customers and actively strives to deliver the best possible service.


  • You are preferably in possession of your PCP certificates.
  • Experience is a plus, but certainly not a must. We are willing to train you if you have no experience yet
  • You speak good Dutch and French.
  • You are someone who values customer-friendliness. You are patient and understanding and can handle stress well.

Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply now!

Apply for this vacancy.

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Related vacancies


    Our client is a banking and insurance firm. They are currently looking for a new colleague to join their team and ...


    Our client is a dynamic bank with two branches where experts with extensive experience in the sector are ready to help their customers ...


    At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenge...