This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your talents and motivation, you will receive a very competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
Moreover, you will be part of a professional and dynamic team. You will have sufficient autonomy, freedom and development opportunities in your position.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of customer portfolios;
- Handling of concrete questions and analysis of the existing insurance portfolios;
- Preparation of quotations, management of policies;
- Preparation of policies and delivery of deeds, processing of policy cancellations, suspensions and nullifications.
Our client is a banking and insurance office that has been established in the region for many years. In order to strengthen their customer service and support their current team, we are looking for an Insurance Advisor.
As an Insurance Advisor, you are/have:
- Diploma in economics or equivalent through experience;
- PCP certificate;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Customer-oriented, professional and dedicated;
- Communicative, social and positive attitude;
- You can work autonomously and independently but you are also a team player.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.