This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You can count on the following offer when you start working as an Insurance Consultant for this insurance office in the Tessenderlo region:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A competitive salary based on your experience/competencies.
- This salary is supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- There is the option of working from home in consultation with colleagues. Flexibility comes from both sides within this office.
- You can count on good onboarding and guidance/support from colleagues within the office. In this way, you will also be able to grow in your position.
- You can work in a traffic-free environment and parking is provided.
- Depending on your ambition, further growth is certainly possible. This is possible in various ways.
- You will be working in a pleasant environment equipped with many modern technologies.
We are currently looking for an Insurance Advisor who will mainly focus on the private client segment within this insurance office.
As an Insurance advisor for our client in the Tessenderlo region, your responsibilities will include the following:
- You maintain the existing customer relationships with mainly private customers.
- You will be responsible for drawing up quotations.
- You help think about how commercial actions can be carried out and set up.
- You will also work commercially so that you can actively expand your customer portfolio. You know better than anyone that standing still is going backwards.
- You always put the customer first in the solutions you provide. Your starting point is always a risk analysis that you carry out together with the client.
- You support the other colleagues in the office where necessary. In this way, you contribute to providing the best possible service.
If desired, there is also a possibility to support the colleagues who focus on the SME segment. In the first instance, however, the private market will remain the main focus.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is an independent insurance broker that focuses on both the private and SME market. You will be working in a team of ten people where great importance is attached to a good mutual relationship. For example, they organise various activities with the team every year. Think of a dinner for someone's birthday, a Christmas party, an annual staff party with the entire family, a trip to the zoo, etc.
For this position of Insurance Advisor, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have obtained a degree in an economic or legal field. Think of diplomas such as a bachelor in Business Management with the option Finance and Insurance or with the option Legal Practice, a master's degree in Applied Economic Sciences, a master's degree in Law and the like. This way, you will quickly become familiar with the insurance world.
- You have a healthy interest in everything that has to do with insurance and you are willing to deepen your knowledge of it.
- You are someone who is proactive.
- You are someone who likes variety and who enjoys taking on responsibility.
- You can express yourself fluently in the Dutch language.
- You know how to set the right priorities in your work.
- You are by nature someone who puts the customer first and will do everything to ensure that you can offer the best service.
You are someone who likes to work with others and who will contribute to the group atmosphere on the work floor.