This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you looking for a job within insurance? Have you just graduated in this field or do you already have experience in the sector?
We are looking for you!
In return for your motivation, knowledge and enthusiasm, you can count on a competitive remuneration package complemented by fringe benefits.
You will join a team where you can count on plenty of autonomy and individual growth in your role, in addition to the necessary guidance.
As an Insurance Administrator, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Management of customer portfolios;
- Handling of concrete questions and analysis of the existing insurance portfolios;
- Preparation of quotations, management of policies;
- Drafting of policies and delivery of endorsements, processing cancellations, suspensions and cancellations-of policies.
Our client is an independent insurance broker. To strengthen their team in Bruges, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As an Insurance Administrator, you are/have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or a Master's degree or equivalent through experience;
- A few years of experience in the sector is a plus;
- Administratively strong;
- Precise and accurate;
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Communicative and commercial attitude;
- Collegial and flexible.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.