This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Installation Engineer Security
- You will be offered a versatile, full-time position as a plant engineer with a great deal of responsibility and independence
- You will be joining a very dynamic and human company with a clear vision of the future and the market
- You will receive excellent coaching and support and have plenty of opportunity to develop further
- For this exciting job, you can expect an attractive salary package (company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, etc.).
- As an installation technician, you are responsible for the completion, delivery and commissioning of electronic alarm systems (fire, intrusion, access control and cameras).
- You make sure of the installation assignments to be carried out and the planning in this respect
- At the customer's site, you check the detection network and trace errors with measuring devices and/or computer connection
- You set and program the controls depending on the task and the possibilities of the control centre, then carry out the necessary tests.
- You carry out the quality control before the delivery takes place and accompany the site manager(s) during the inspection
- You explain the operation of the systems to the customers
- You fill in your installation reports completely and correctly
Our client distributes and installs security systems such as fire protection, access control, intrusion protection, camera and building management systems. They stand for an approach in which the various security aspects work as a whole and are adapted to specific situations. A team of intelligent and recognised professionals devises, installs and maintains security solutions.
- As an installation technician you can work independently and in a team, no 9-to-5 mentality
- You like to build good customer relationships
- You are inquisitive and open to further training
- You can read and interpret technical plans
- Quality and safety are self-evident to you
- Preferably you had a technical education: Bachelor degree in electromechanics or electrical engineering
- You have a first or already several years of practical experience in installation, maintenance or repair
- Practical electronics knowledge, experience in fire detection or security (intrusion protection, access control, camera surveillance) are of course a plus
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.