This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Inside Sales Engineer
- Ongoing learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development within an international environment
- An attractive salary complemented by a number of fringe benefits
- The right work-life balance and the possibility of working from home
- Great atmosphere and regular team meetings
- You will be the first point of contact for customers and handle all incoming sales and technical enquiries
- You provide technical, application and product advice and pricing and delivery information to customers and external sales
- You draw up and optimise the action plan at the end of each year together with the external sales engineer to outline the main activities (defining the visit frequency for key customers, account plan per customer, analysing customer relationships, cross selling, further improving the market penetration of a product,...)
- You will advise the external sales team on business opportunities and customer contacts to improve sales results
- You gather input from product management, external sales force and services to fully meet customer needs
- You will be the main contact for internal services, logistics, control and service to ensure that all phases of the sales process run smoothly
- You regularly follow up on offers, opportunities and leads
Our client is a leading provider of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They offer process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recorders and digital communication. They also offer support in optimising processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries including: chemicals, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Our client is an international player. They have five product centres where the focus is on research and development, marketing, logistics, technical engineering and production. At these five locations they produce the basic components for global production. In their factories, the focus is on assembling, testing and calibrating the instruments for the regional markets.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical field, or relevant work experience
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You are a quick learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- You have perseverance, action orientation, result orientation and self-motivation
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate at all levels
- You are proactive and take initiative to maintain strong customer relationships
- Your excellent listening and scouting skills will allow you to expand your network and your understanding of your clients' business and stay top of mind with your clients
- You have good organisational skills and are able to manage multiple tasks smoothly
- You plan actions based on the agreed objectives and know how to create added value for your customers
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.