This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Inside Sales Engineer
- A salary package, consisting of a gross salary depending on your education and/or experience
- The possibility of bicycle leasing
- Full repayment of public transport (the station is at walking distance)
- Meal vouchers
- Groes insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Disability insurance
- Possibility of working from home (max 2 days) after introductory period
- Possibility to take leave freely
- 12 ADV days on top of the standard 20 leave days
We are looking for an Inside Sales Engineer in an international environment.
After an extensive training programme, you will be responsible for technical and commercial quotations for existing and new customers.Together with the Sales Engineer, you will work as a team on customers in that operate in the process industry such as Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical and Terminals.
- In doing so, you are the person who prepares projects and advises customers.
- You will prepare technical/commercial offers
- You support the customers with technical and commercial advice
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients (internal and external)
- You follow up offers in collaboration with the Sales Engineer
- You are responsible for the transfer orders
- You will build and maintain relationships with international support offices as well
- You regularly update sales administration tools
- You attend technical training courses to improve your knowledge of new technologies
This company specialises in automation. They are a US-listed company employing 80 000 people worldwide. 60% of its customers are in the chemical and petrochemical sector, from refinery to finished product and provide full plant automation.
As a global leader in technology and engineering, it provides breakthrough solutions for customers in industrial, commercial and residential markets.
These solutions aim to maximise production and protect personnel and the environment.
This while optimising their energy and operating costs. They also help ensure human comfort and health and protect food quality and safety. Another goal is to promote energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
The company is known as an innovator and problem solver. Their common goal is to leave the world a better place. Every day, the fundamental values of integrity, safety and quality form the basis for every decision. This company is always open to improvement and provides the necessary support to its employees.
- Technical engineering degree or at least two years of relevant work experience
- Communication skills you master like the best
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of administrative computer systems
- Knowledge of products within the predefined scope of the business unit
- Good knowledge of communication with staff
- Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and/or circumstances
- Ability to meet people with confidence and restraint and communicate effectively
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.