This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Inside Sales Engineer
Eta-com offers you an exciting job with numerous challenges and your own responsibilities within a niche player in the modern energy market.
- You will be working in a dynamic and ambitious team with a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You will have a full-time contract for an indefinite period with a salary in line with the market and extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, etc.
- In addition, you enjoy a flexible schedule, 32 days of holiday and development opportunities in line with your function and ambition.
As an Inside Sales Engineer you are responsible for the internal sales of betobar-r products and services within the assigned customer base, in consultation with the Technical Sales Engineer, the Area Sales Manager & the Sales & Marketing Manager. In your function you'll:
- Centralise, analyse and assess quotation requests.
- Listen to customer needs and maintain existing customer relations.
- Provide technical-commercial support to our customers.
- Define a sales plan in collaboration with your managers.
- Keep the data up-to-date in the CRM system: from customer information, technical and commercial data to the reports of project-related visits.
- After working out the offer in accordance with the design rules and the unambiguous determination of the technical and commercial conditions (in consultation with the Area Sales Manager) you send out the offer and actively follow it up.
- Upon receipt of the order you prepare the pre-order sheet for transfer to the project manager(s).
- You draw up quotations and collaborate with other departments within Eta-com in order to streamline sales.
- Report to the Area Sales Manager for an optimal day-to-day operation.
An established manufacturer of prefabricated electrical busbar systems is looking for an inside sales engineer to join the team at their HQ and manufacturing facility located nearby Antwerp. Their busbar systems are designed to allow the safe, reliable and maintenance-free electrical power transmission and distribution which are suitable for a wide range of applications... from high-rise buildings to industrial plants, power plants, transformers, control rooms, etc.
Their main goal is to offer tailored support to customers, from design up until completion in which installation and final commissioning are executed with care and precision.
Currently the company operates from their branches in Belgium, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Completed with an extensive worldwide network of agents and distributors they offer a true multinational environment to work in.
For the function as an Inside Sales Engineer, you'll be in need of the following qualifications:
- Obtained a technical Bachelor's or Master's degree with relevance for the field of energy technology.
- Sufficient knowledge of strong current, earthing systems, MS and HS systems to defend the application of betobar-r products.
- Experience with price- and cost calculation and you have the necessary sales skills to perform your tasks in a communicative and passionate way.
- Proactive attitude, result-oriented, structured and organized way of working.
- Good Knowledge of English and Dutch (or French) (both spoken and written). Knowledge of German, Spanish or any other language can be an asset.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.