This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Inside Project Engineer
- You will be working in a quality-oriented company with values such as team spirit, result orientation and professionalism
- You can count on the security, stability and contacts of an international group
- An exciting job with an adapted salary, group and hospitalisation insurance
- You are responsible for the development of a technical-commercial proposal for industrial customers.
- In performing this task, you are in contact with (foreign) suppliers and with the sales departments of other branches worldwide.
- You support your colleagues in the necessary actions to maximise the chances of order fulfilment
- You work together with our Engineering Centre
- You provide our Order Processing Centre with all technical and commercial information so that production in our workshop can be optimally prepared and planned
- You provide the necessary support for purchase and/or start-up
Our client is one of the market leaders in the field of liquid and vacuum pumps. They are a leading manufacturer and supplier of liquid and vacuum pumps for many applications in various industries: chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy, (waste) water treatment, food, plastics, steel, paper, engineering contractors,...
- You have a technical background and an analytical mind
- A bachelor or master degree, or equivalent experience, in a technical field is desirable
- You can work dynamically and independently
- You are a team player
- You speak and write English fluently
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- Software knowledge of technical programmes is an advantage