This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As an Innovation Engineer, you can count on a competitive salary supplemented by an attractive and diverse package of fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers of €7.65 per day worked
- Eco vouchers of € 250 per year on the basis of the applicable collective labour agreement
- Hospitalisation & work accident insurance
- The company provides 20 days of statutory holiday and 20.5 days of reduced working hours, 1 day of seniority leave per 5 years of seniority with a maximum of 4 days
- Participation in the CNH Industrial performance and leadership bonus plan in accordance with your job level
- Gift voucher
- Bicycle allowance of €0.24 per km or public transport (train/bus) 100% reimbursed as well as commuting allowance up to a monthly salary of €5,500 gross
- Internet paid by the employer from grade 13
- A mobile phone and laptop will be provided if required by the position
- Extra holiday allowance: annual salary x 13.99 instead of the usual 13.92
In addition, you can count on numerous non-financial benefits:
- Discounts on the purchase of cars from the Fiat ("FCA") group and numerous other discounts (e.g. chain shops, sports brands, amusement parks, etc.)
- Company restaurant with extensive offer at democratic prices
- Possibility to work from home 12 days a month with a telework allowance of € 2 per day (if at least 5 days telework per month)
- Optional bicycle lease
- Social fund that provides cover on the basis of partial employee solidarity and partial employer sponsorship in the event of tragic events in an employee's life
- Carpool policy with guaranteed ride home
- In order to promote togetherness and also to stay active in sports, there is a possibility to join a sports team in the following disciplines: paddle, tennis, fishing, running, cycling, etc.
- A modern and extensive machine park that provides an extremely instructive working environment full of technical challenges for an engineer
- Centrally located in the heart of Zedelgem, close to the station
- Personalised people-oriented support throughout your projects
As an Innovation Engineer, you participate in innovative projects within the automation, production and process optimisation of choppers and balers. You are responsible for the preparation and design phase, systematisation and design review of the relevant innovation projects. For this you work closely together with internal and external partners.
- As an Innovation Engineer, you are responsible for the organisation and execution of the test plan of new concepts and you develop and implement design optimisations and instrumentations. You coordinate these test activities and form the pivot between the engineering department and PV teams.
- You will report to the H&F Innovation Manager (forage harvesters and balers) but also work closely with several Ag Product Platforms and the internal R&D department.
Our client is an international manufacturer active in 5 sectors: agricultural machines, construction machines, trucks & commercial vehicles, special vehicles and engines & transmissions. Worldwide, this organisation employs more than 35,000 people in 35 factories and 20 research and development centres. In addition, they can count on 2000 dealers spread over more than 121 countries. In the department in Zedelgem, more than 3000 employees are responsible on a daily basis for the design, production and after-sales service of combines, forage harvesters and balers. In addition, thanks to 110 years of know-how and experience, Zedelgem is the training centre for Europe. The company culture of this organisation is characterised by a no-nonsense and hands-on approach where entrepreneurship is highly valued. In addition, this organisation focuses on sustainability and employees are co-trained so that the intended objectives and priorities are achieved within this framework.
- As an Innovation Engineer, you have a bachelor or master degree in a technical direction (Mechanical, Electrical, Agricultural Engineering).
- You have experience in and are enthusiastic about devising new engineering concepts
- You have a thorough knowledge within one (or more) of the following domains: mechanical design, control systems, sensor applications, data collections and/or software development.
- You will be triggered by foreign assignments and working in an international context. Expect 4 to 8 weeks of foreign travel on an annual basis, these will be fixed well in advance.
- You keep abreast of all the latest trends and developments in your field. A predilection for the agricultural sector is recommended.
- You are an independent but also team-oriented person, communicative and think solution-oriented.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.