This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
ICT Recruitment Partner
What does your job look like?
- You work from A-Z in the recruitment cycle:
- Actively search for quality candidates with an ICT degree on various job sites, LinkedIn, Job@, sample...
- Managing spontaneous applications.
- Screening and interviewing candidates.
- Creation, publication and management of ICT vacancies.
- Searching for the right match between company and candidate.
- Scheduling of job interviews.
- Intake interviews at companies with vacancies.
- Prospecting for new companies.
- Keeping business knowledge within the ICT sector up to date.
- Commercial negotiating and setting rates for recruitment and selection with potential clients.
- You will be part of a team. Together with your team, you will be responsible for the growth of your region.
- A combination of inside and outside sales.
- You are sales driven and have a positive attitude.
- You are aware of your responsibilities and can function autonomously.
- You have experience within the ICT world or at least a great affinity with the ICT sector.
- You have the talent to handle different files and maintain a helicopter view.
- Preferably you have proven sales experience in a field function.
- You work proactively and take initiative.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic company in a great team.
- A commercial and challenging position.
- A fixed salary supplemented with a variable wage based on performance targets
- Company car and meal allowance
- Growing into a new concept.
- Internal training
- Working in a 40-hour system with 12 days of recuperation.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.