This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Part of major player
- Customer and people are important
- Special business
- Meaningful in relation to society
- Processes very exciting
- International environment
- Many learning opportunities
- Flexible hours
The EMEAA Instrumentation & Control (I&C) Engineer supports and manages those technical aspects of engineering projects related to instrumentation and control.
Our EMEAA production facilities use ethylene oxide (EO), gamma or eBeam technology to sterilise our customers' products. Almost all equipment in these production facilities make extensive use of various measurement and control systems.
Whereas project managers mainly focus on planning, project execution and budget, the I&C Engineer will use his technical competence to focus on the technical aspects of these measurement and control systems.
The EMEAA I&C Engineer will be actively involved in engineering projects ranging from major equipment overhauls, equipment replacements, new production lines to the construction of entirely new facilities. In this responsibility this person will:
- provide technical solutions and assistance, both remotely and on-site, assist hands-on with equipment installations and commissioning, make redline changes to drawings, electrical drawings and other technical documents, and help with any other technical challenge where his or her input may be valuable.
- Assisting with simultaneous projects at different stages of completion as a member of the project team.
- Ensures that changes to field instrumentation and control systems are properly reviewed and approved in accordance with the applicable engineering change process.
In case of technical problems with instrumentation and control systems in one of our EMEAA facilities, this person will provide remote (phone, computer) or on-site support to provide the quickest possible solution, using all his or her technical knowledge while complying with our safety standards and procedures.
Repair and maintenance:
Assisting the facilities with repair and maintenance work as necessary and related to his field of expertise
Standard operating procedures:
This person is involved in developing procedures for maintenance, preventive maintenance, calibration, change control and regulatory compliance as necessary. This includes examining manufacturer's recommendations and common practices, as well as working with plant maintenance people to create concise but sufficiently detailed procedures.
This person ensures that all I&C designs and design implementations follow existing EMEAA and regulatory safety standards and procedures.
This is a company with a family atmosphere supported by a larger international group. They are a world leader in comprehensive sterilisation services for medical devices, pharmaceuticals, food safety and advanced applications.
Industry-recognised scientific and technological expertise helps ensure the safety of millions of patients and caregivers around the world every year.
They offer customers a complete range of outsourced terminal sterilisation services.
Mainly using the three main sterilisation technologies: gamma irradiation, ethylene oxide processing and electron beam irradiation.
As well as other technologies, including X-ray and nitrogen dioxide.
Their globally integrated network includes 48 facilities in 13 countries to ensure they offer the flexibility and redundancy needed. They are committed to addressing the growing need for sterilisation in many parts of the world and work with their customers to eliminate threats to human health.
The EMEAA I&C Engineer is a technical specialist mainly in the field of Instrumentation & Control. This includes a thorough knowledge of electromechanical systems, PID control, PLC (not necessarily programming), sensors, interfacing, etc.
He or she:
- Will act as technical advisor for engineering projects as assigned and serve as primary point of contact for technical issues related to Instrumentation & Control,
- Follow a disciplined process that takes into account project safety, quality, cost, schedule and performance requirements,
- Travel to project sites to gather operational input, direct contractors, supervise installations and carry out commissioning procedures.
The I&C Engineer must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment while assisting with projects as they arise. Travel is required, averaging approximately 50% of the working days. This travel is usually short term, but can occasionally last up to a few weeks.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.