This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Helpdesk Engineer IT
What do you get in return?
- Market remuneration + car and other fringe benefits
- Fine and professional colleagues!
- Tailor-made training
To join their team, we are looking for a Helpdesk Engineer IT.
He/she ensures the correct handling of mail traffic and calls.
What is expected of you in the position of Helpdesk Engineer?
- You are a helpful and knowledgeable interlocutor.
- You will rely on existing procedures and work instructions.
- You analyse the request and correctly diagnose the problem situation
- You handle every contact correctly, forwarding unresolved calls to the appropriate department.
- In doing so, you provide clear feedback to the customer.
- You record activities correctly and provide necessary feedback to all parties involved.
Our client is a company with 25 years of expertise, specialising in VOI - telecoms.
Who are you?
- You obtained a graduate or bachelor's degree in an IT-related field.
- You can solve problems independently using procedures and work instructions.
- You have social and communication skills.
- You are stress-resistant and a fine team player.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English are plus.
- You have a strong team spirit.
Besides this knowledge, we attach great importance to the company culture. Do you doubt whether this vacancy fully fits your IT backpack? Just get in touch with us at email@example.com 09/235 11 00 and together we will see where we can help you further.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.