This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Head of invoice
You will be offered a full-time contract of 39 hours per week where sliding hours are possible. In addition to a personalised remuneration package, you can count on on-the-job training by a great, collegial team within the "word hard, play hard" principle. As they like to capitalise on your talent, jobcrafting and training is a matter of course.
Your working week will be coloured by great lunch talks, exciting brainstorming sessions, delicious coffee, fresh fruit, crazy team building sessions and so much more. You will work from their head office in Lummen and from the end of 2023 you can move into their new premises.
A permanent contract is naturally provided at start-up.
What tasks will you be responsible for?
- You take charge, organise and are actively involved in ensuring accurate and timely billing.
- You are the internal point of contact for customers and suppliers regarding invoicing.
- You are always up to date with billing regulations and ensure their practical implementation within the organisation.
- You critically examine billing processes and systems and actively play a role in their optimisation and automation.
- You actively participate in the monthly and annual closing process.
- You will collaborate with other departments to tackle complex challenges together.
- You are an inspiring leader who takes a small dynamic team to the next level.
- You will report directly to the Finance & Administration Director.
As a recruitment & selection firm, we specialise in attracting talented finance professionals and currently have several exciting positions available.
We understand the importance of confidentiality in the application process and treat every application with the highest discretion. If you would like more information about a specific position or any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are ready to answer all your questions and support you every step of your application.
Our client believes that a positive vibe contributes to the productivity and well-being of their employees, which is why they create a working environment where everyone feels welcome and valued. They strongly believe in "hire for attitude" because they believe personality and motivation are more important than experience alone. They therefore provide plenty of in-house training and support to help their employees develop their skills and reach their potential.
They also organise regular team-building activities and company outings to strengthen team spirit and give employees a chance to get to know each other better. They know that happiness in the workplace also depends on little things, such as tasty coffee and fresh fruit. These are therefore provided!
You will preferably hold a Master's degree in a finance discipline or be equal through relevant managerial experience.
You are a stress-resistant team player with a solution-oriented attitude and an eye for detail.
A strong communicator with excellent social skills.
You are proficient with ERP systems and have a strong knowledge of Excel.
You possess a real growth mindset and a solid knowledge of English and French.