This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Head of Accounting Department
In return for your commitment and motivation, you can expect the following offer:
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration upon start-up
- The opportunity to contribute to the further professionalisation of the organisation
- A wage based on the applicable scales in the sector supplemented by a number of customised benefits
- A challenging job in an environment where you will often face new challenges
- You can work in a sector that is in for evolution
The following tasks will be part of your job description for this vacancy in the Bilzen area:
- You are responsible for the functioning of the accounting department and you oversee all transactions related to general accounting, invoicing, registration, accounts receivable, accounts payable and patient funds
- When necessary, you will also provide operational support in order to ensure that predefined deadlines are met
- You will set the operational targets for the accounting team
- You think along with the optimisation of the financial and administrative processes. Again, you do this in a team context, making sure that everyone in the team remains involved in the optimisations
- You will act in an advisory and reporting role to the management of the organisation
- You make every effort to keep up-to-date with the applicable legislation tailored to the sector
- You contribute to the overall performance of the entire organisation
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
We are currently looking for an Accounting Manager for a non-profit organisation in the Bilzen region. As Head of Accounting you will work within the financial department of the organisation. The necessary attention is always paid to the applicable legislation and rules concerning privacy tailored to the sector. In this role, you will also work closely with other departments and be responsible for providing administrative information.
For this vacancy of Head of Accounting Services, we are looking for the person who recognises himself in the following:
- You have a bachelor's degree in economics or accounting or equivalent through experience
- Knowledge of taxation is a great asset
- You have experience in a managerial position
- You have learned to look at the bigger picture and want to actively participate in thinking about process improvements and digitisation
- You are fluent in the use of Excel whereby you can also work methodically to process large amounts of information
- Integrity describes you completely. You always act in an honest and consistent manner.
- You are a team player, which is reflected in your leadership style. You will therefore pay attention to the different members of the team and support them where necessary
- You know how to express yourself fluently and have a lot of persuasiveness
- You speak Dutch at a professional level