This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Hands-on Site Electrician
- The opportunity to further grow an SME nationally
- A salary package depending on your knowledge and/or experience, complemented by a van, telephone, laptop and meal vouchers
- A cool team with a family atmosphere
- The opportunity to further develop your leadership skills without losing contact on the shop floor
- You are a pivotal figure between the electricians, the customer and the business manager
- You manage the electricians on site
- You work hands-on where necessary (connections and cabling)
- You provide the necessary site equipment on site
- You lead the entire installation or renovation in the right direction
Our client is an SME consisting of 13 people specialising in electric residential new build and renovation. They work mainly in the Klein-Brabant region in order to keep close and optimal contact with their customers.
- You have an electrical background (preferably residential) and hold a higher degree in electromechanics/electricity or are equivalent through experience
- You fancy both managerial and collaborative work
- You have knowledge of the AREI regulations
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English or French
- You have a can-do mentality
- You are willing to contribute to the growth of the company
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.