This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Hands-on Maintenance Engineer
As a maintenance engineer, you will be offered the following:
- you work for an organisation that is at the cutting edge of technology
- a challenging position
- You have the opportunity for continuous self-development and training, both in the area of personal development and knowledge.
- market-based salary
- cafeteria plan
- meal vouchers of 8€
- flexible hours
- 9 ADV days
- you work in a traffic-free environment
For further information please call/email us at the coordinates below:
Justine Martin:| 056 62 04 36 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Magalie Migneau | 056 62 04 36 |email@example.com
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
As a maintenance engineer you are responsible for a.o:
- you study all the maintenance orders and work them out in concrete terms so that the technicians have all the information and material they need to keep the machines running
- Together with the production department, you help set up a well thought-out planning for preventive maintenance. In doing so, you take into account both the accumulated history and future challenges
- You are involved in the cause analyses of critical and/or recurring machine problems. Together with colleagues, you look for structural optimisations for our current machine park. In doing so, you make the necessary cost estimates and requests for quotation, and you coordinate the entire execution.
- An important responsibility as a Maintenance Engineer is to bring and/or maintain the technical competence of the maintenance engineers through training, guidance/coaching, documentation, etc.
- in addition to the maintenance work, you are also jointly responsible for drawing up structured documentation and appropriate spare parts management
- You are closely involved in the renewal of the entire machinery of the Framework Department.
This company - located in the heart of West Flanders - is a multidisciplinary industrial group active worldwide in various sectors: agriculture, machine construction, water management, etc. The solutions they offer can be used for a variety of applications. The group currently has 7,000 employees and, because they have a strong position in the market and are growing continuously, they are looking for a hands-on maintenance engineer.
As a maintenance engineer, you preferably meet the following requirements:
- you have a bachelor/master degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- you have a good knowledge of electro/mechanics, electricity and automation
- you like to take responsibility, you like to contribute creatively to a good organisation and you have good communication skills
- you are a team player
- you have a good knowledge of Dutch and a practical knowledge of English