This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!

2022-09-16 14:06:09

Group Automation Engineer

Wetteren
Fixed
40 hours per week
Electromechanics
45277
Reference: 45277
Laura Van De Weghe
Recruitment Manager
03/760 31 30
03/760 31 30
laura.vandeweghe@ctrl-f.be
Technical Engineering Waas and Dender
technicalengineering.waasendender@ctrl-f.be
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92, 9090 Melle
44722
52049
https://wa.me/32477711640

You will be working in a listed company with a family character. You will have the opportunity to work in different plants. You will have a lot of freedom and independence in performing your job.
Furthermore, you can count on an attractive gross salary supplemented with a company car, meal vouchers of €8, group and hospitalisation insurance (with free membership for family members) and the possibility of bicycle leasing. You also work in a 40-hour week, which entitles you to 12 ADV days on top of your 20 statutory days off. Moreover, you can plan your leave freely.

Function

As Group Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks:

  • The full elaboration and implementation of technical and automation projects in cooperation with the relevant departments/units and partners/contractors.
  • The focus of the projects will mainly be on automation, energy and electricity.
  • Continuous improvement of processes and technical installations.
  • Monitoring of the latest automation and energy efficiency technologies.
  • Measuring and monitoring all energy flows in the company/production using an existing energy platform.
  • In consultation with the units, develop an annual action plan to improve energy efficiency.
  • Follow-up of the annual action plans.

Organisation

Our client is specialised in the production and sale of PET preforms. These are used for packaging various products such as water, soft drinks, oils, detergents, ...
Since its establishment in 1994, the company has grown strongly and, in addition to the main site in Wetteren, it now has production sites in the United States, Russia, Spain, Hungary and various other European countries. The Wetteren site employs around 150 people and still has a family atmosphere.
In addition, they attach great importance to quality, service, customer orientation and innovation so that they can continue to grow in a sustainable manner. In view of this growth, they are currently looking for a Group Automation Engineer.

Profile

As a Group Automation Engineer, you can (largely) tick off the following characteristics:

  • You are a master industrial engineer, preferably in the field of electromechanics or related. Or you are equivalent through your experience.
  • You already have about 5 years of experience in a technical project-based environment.
  • You have knowledge of PLCs (Siemens, Carel,...), but do not have to program them yourself.
  • You have a pragmatic/hands-on attitude. You keep an overview of your projects, but are someone who also likes to do something hands-on.
  • You are willing to travel 30% of your time between different plants. The other 70% will be in Wetteren. Usually you will travel from Monday to Friday, exceptionally it can be two weeks in a row with a weekend in between. Due to new recycling plants in Romania and Spain, you will mostly travel there, but other countries in Europe or the US are also possible.
  • You communicate fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of German may be a plus, but is not a must.
  • You are a real team player and have a do-mentality.
  • You are focused on continuous improvement.

Would you apply for your dream job?

Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.

    English