This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In return for your commitment as GL Accountant, you can expect the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A number of fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- You can count on 28.5 days of leave per year. For this, you do not hang onto construction leave.
- Ability to work from home.
- In the afternoon, you can have lunch in the company restaurant.
- You can count on an elaborate policy around exercise, work-life balance,...
- The chance to work in an international company with a strong commitment to sustainability.
As GL Accountant, together with several other colleagues, you will be responsible for the following tasks within this international organisation in Zwijndrecht:
- You will ensure accurate recording of all accounting transactions.
- When necessary, you will check the bookings of other team members (AR and AP team). When necessary you will make the necessary bookings for this.
- You will be responsible for internal reporting and annual internal audits.
- You carry out analyses relating to the balance sheet. You also provide the necessary documentation.
- You are jointly responsible for external audits.
- You will be jointly responsible for VAT declaration and control.
- Where necessary, you will provide ad hoc support.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is an international company specialising in various fields such as dredging and land reclamation, solutions for the offshore energy market, environmental and infrastructure marine works. As a GL Accountant, you will therefore become part of an international company that also pays huge attention to sustainability.
To fill this vacancy in Zwijndrecht, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You hold a degree in accountancy or economics.
- You have built up a first experience of about 3 years (in an accounting office, accounting department,...).
- You have a sound knowledge of corporate tax and VAT.
- You speak Dutch and English.
- You are communicative, flexible and not afraid to take initiative.
- Experience with ERPs such as AX Dynamics is an advantage.
- You will actively participate in and support the improvement of the accounting process in the ERP programme.
- You are able to coordinate all activities of the general ledger team and meet all deadlines.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.