This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Of course, you also get something in return for this;
Fully equipped professional work equipment.
A competitive salary package.
Company car with fuel card.
Job security in an ambitious company.
- You visit customers on a daily basis, which means you are on the road for the vast majority of the day.
- You determine the correct dimensions and composition of the glass on site.
- You look at how the works are to be carried out; how many people are needed, what large equipment is needed, how easy is the accessibility, ... .
- You pass on the necessary information to the production manager, the quotation department and the planning department.
- You take pictures of the situation.
- You complete the file in the office.
- You will work with your colleagues to find solutions to any technical challenges.
- You keep customers informed of a state of affairs.
- You will work closely with the planner and production assistant.
Our client is an expert on everything to do with glass. This ranges from doors, shower cubicles, walls, . . . to balustrades. They use their knowledge for both interior and exterior projects. Besides production and installation, they also focus on repairs. This allows them to offer their customers full support. The vast majority of their sales market is B2C. However, they do not shy away from B2B projects either.
Due to their constant growth, they are looking for some motivated employees.
What do they like to see reflected in your profile;
You have a third degree in engineering or equivalent through experience.
You have experience, knowledge or interest in glass, joinery and/or surveying.
You are precise & flexible.
You are fluent and customer-oriented.
Are you interested in our client or the niche but don't quite see yourself matched to the vacancy? Then be sure to contact us and together we will go over your profile and your requirements. Given our large portfolio of actively seeking clients, chances are we still have interesting vacancies for you. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +32 9 218 07 51.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.