This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Functional Application Manager
What do you get for services rendered?
- Gross salary between 2500EUR and 4000EUR
- Telework fee/month (20EUR internet and 80EUR Telework)
- Bicycle allowance
- Flexibility in working from home. You will be required to come to the office for 2 stipulated days and for the rest of the week you are free to work from home or come to the office.
- Team lunch twice a year
- Hours to be mutually determined.
As Project Coordinator, you are the pivotal figure within the organisation and stand between the users of the crm system and the IT department.
You will become an expert in the application to be supported. You will extend the CRM system with new functionalities where necessary. Analysis, improvement and implementation. It will all be covered.
What diverse and challenging tasks will you handle?
- Optimising internal processes and tools
- Analyse user needs
- Develop documentation for developers.
- Testing new applications in the CRM System
- Developing business processes and user manuals
- Implementation of extensions to the CRM system (project managerment, analysis,testing, training)
- And many more
Our client is a non-profit organisation with 23 offices worldwide. Their main task is to raise funds and use them for international charity projects.
This money and the details of the benefactors are logged in a database.
It is here that your department comes into play. At the helpdesk, they support offices in using the database and their reporting system.
You will join a team of 4 where team spirit and openness are 2 great values.
In addition, you understand that in this context, social engagement is a third important pillar.
So you are a real people person.
What are must-haves?
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- You are precise and have an eye for detail
- Besides being a warm person to your colleagues, you are also communicative to other employees
- Even though you will speak Dutch daily, English is the working language outside the IT department.
- You are open to learning a lot
- An (analytical) IT background
- Customer focus is second nature to you
- You are not a job hopper but are committed to the long term
What's nice to have?
- Knowledge of TRE or other database/CRM systems
- SQL Scripting
- VBA Programming
- Office 365
- Project Management experience
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.