This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Functional Analyst (ERP)
You will be part of a dynamic team in which you have a lot of say yourself, under the guidance and support of your manager and colleagues.
An attractive salary package is offered with fringe benefits and a company car, in flexible working conditions.
Employment mainly in Ghent, flexible to also work from the Brussels office
- You are responsible for the optimal management of the ERP system - Oracle Netsuite
- You will develop reports and searches for various departments
- You act as a point of contact for internal departments and external partners
- You analyse business needs and can translate these into adapted functionalities or new developments within the ERP system
- You understand the code and structure structure of the software programmes for modifications and new developments
- You will be in charge of the entire process for new implementations, from the testing phase to implementation
- You will also be responsible for providing training for both new employees and the entire organisation in the event of new implementations
Our client brings sustainable energy solutions within residential and industrial projects. For example, they install solar panels, charging stations and other technologies. Their approach allows customers to save on their energy bills from day one. They collaborate on these projects with about 200 employees and have offices in Ghent and Brussels in Belgium, as well as offices in Morocco and China.
- You have a bachelor's degree in a software-related field or equivalent through experience
- You can speak and write Dutch and English, as well as a mouthful of French
- You preferably already have initial experience with business software
- You have analytical skills
- You can think conceptually as well as in detail
- You have a broad interest in all aspects of IT and logistics processes within a company
- You are a team player and have good communication skills
IT is your passion but this vacancy does not fall within your field of expertise, be sure to give us a call. On the basis of your specialisation, we will work with you to find the job that is made for you! written on your body!
Call us on 09 235 11 00 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.