This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What's in it for you?
As a Functional Analyst, you will be part of a fast-growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of product development and customer projects.
You will have the opportunity to help build the future of the company.
You will join a company that believes in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience.
As an added bonus, this company is extremely well located in Ghent, easy accessibility guaranteed!
As a functional Analyst, you will take on a wide range of tasks:
- You will coordinate with Project Managers and Business Analysts to understand a customer's needs or with the product owner and internal experts for new product features;
- You transfer the non-technical business needs to the product owner and development team in a structured manner by analysing the requirements in detail;
- Together with the product owner and lead developers, you will think about the further evolution of the company's core solution, based on customer needs;
- Starting from the customer's business processes, you specify requirements and organise them in a story map to ensure they are prioritised based on business value;
- Based on the story map, you create detailed specifications of features and user-stories so that the product teams can develop in an efficient way;
- You ensure that the descriptions and designs of planned developments match customer expectations or the product roadmap;
- You think constructively about improvements to internal processes with the aim of continuously improving the analysis process;
- You are open to supporting and/or performing functional demonstrations of the software to existing customers and/or prospects;
- You will be responsible for the necessary management reporting.
- You will be part of the team that defines and brainstorms the product roadmap, documenting the necessary steps for the development and release of new features.
Our client in Ghent supports the core processes of international rental and leasing companies with global success. This is how they manage to improve their customers' efficiency and reduce their costs.
It now has customers in Europe, the United States and Latin America, offering its state-of-the art cloud platform to both SMEs and well-known first-tier rental and leasing companies. The customer portfolio is growing rapidly and they are offering you the chance to help shape this extraordinary growth story.
There is a flat hierarchy with a 'getting things done' mentality.
Collaboration, open communication, self-development and passion are at the heart of this company
For the job of Functional Analyst, you recognise yourself in this profile:
- Ideally, you will have at least 3 years' experience with a structured functional analysis approach in an agile environment;
- You can dissect high-level information into details and document this in a structured and clear way;
- You easily navigate between abstract overviews and more detailed specifications to ensure that all parties involved are on the same page and product development processes run smoothly;
- You have a passion for computing and product development and attach great importance to the user experience of a software product;
- You speak and write English fluently;
- You have strong social and communication skills;
- You have very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are results-oriented, work independently and take initiative;
- You are stress-resistant when meeting deadlines
- You have experience in designing and drafting flow charts to explain processes in a clear way to a variety of stakeholders.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.