This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What does the job of Full Stack Developer 'slide' for you?
- A unique opportunity to redraw the HR recruitment world
- Working in a scale-up atmosphere, but with the financial backing of a large company
- Working with a modern tech stack (mjummie...)
- A great workplace on the outskirts of Ghent (next to the E40 Sint-Denijs-Westrem exit) with the possibility of working partly from home
- A competitive package
In the Full Stack Developer role, you will actively participate in product innovation - using technological innovation to transform the "traditional" world into a fully digital one.
In addition, you will take on the following tasks:
- You will build on your experience of working in agile processes with multiple teams to continuously improve the quality and quantity of your team's output.
- You are open to contributions in all functional areas. From app development over server APIs, to our pricing engine or even machine learning matching algorithms.
- You look for structural ways to build/maintain extensible and bug-free systems.
- You are a generalist across the stack, but add (or build) an area of expertise and play a leading role in it across teams.
- You will work with other Leads & Seniors to build scalable architecture and establish best practices.
Our client has been able to build the recruitment platform of the future. This platform connects candidates (mainly students) with suitable "flexi-jobs". Besides the simple convenience of such a platform, this also ensures a good impact on the environment because there is no need in filling out endless documents. So you hear it, these solutions have infinite benefits. Meanwhile, there are already more than 225,000 candidates and 10,000 companies using this application throughout Belgium and the Netherlands.
Apply for the vacancy of Full Stack Developer if you recognise yourself:
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science.
- You have at least 5 years of full-stack development experience in a top-performing agile context.
- You are eager to learn and help keep our modern tech stack up to date (Ionic/Angular/NodeJS/TypeScript/SQL).
- You are able to think at an architectural level and consider improving frameworks.
- You are passionate about what you do and share your drive with your team members.
- You speak Dutch and are OK in English - not as good as your SQL, but enough to get you started.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.