This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Frontend .Net Developer
What can you expect?
- You will be working in a company that is strongly committed to the latest technologies
- Interesting salary package with extra-legal benefits
- A great team where you can learn a lot
- Innovative environment
What does the job entail?
- Responsible for building and inventing new functionalities that their customers love
- Developing links with partners to strengthen the business
- Detecting and fixing bugs that optimise the application
- Support customers and help them with their technical challenges
Our client provides support to companies in the planning and administration of their employees. You will be working in an innovative company that is always looking for optimisations and uses the latest technologies.
We are looking for a .NET developer who is looking for a permanent job in an exciting scale up environment. You will help build an innovative product: a state-of-the-art planning tool
What do we expect?
- Someone at Bachelor level
- Broad knowledge of the Microsoft development platform
Very good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very good knowledge of jQuery
- Good knowledge of C# as the frontend of the current platform is written in Razor (.NET Framework) and the new platform will be written in Blazor (.NET 5).
- Good knowledge of Blazor (very good knowledge may be a bit much, as this is a rather young framework)
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Quality is a must for you
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Great sense of responsibility (this gives you a lot in return and the necessary freedom)
- Interested in the latest technologies
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.