This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The position of Front-end developer comes with a challenge you can be proud of.
On top of that, you can count on:
Open-ended contract with competitive salary, complemented by company car, all the tools needed to do the job, 12 ADV days, as well as fringe benefits.
- You will be inducted into the team and the organisation.
- You will learn about the in-house product and be immersed in their vision for the future.
- A versatile job within a developing team that you can help build.
- With 1 day of training per month, you will also stay up-to-date for the rest of your career
- Flexible working regime (Hybrid working)
In the Front-end Developer job, you will work on improvements for clients.
Interested in both software and logistics processes?
Then read here what the position of Front-end developer entails:
You will be responsible for developing complex web solutions to enhance existing products while helping to create and introduce new products into the range.
- You will optimise code for maximum performance and scalability.
- You will collaborate with others in an agile way, using Confluence and Azure DevOps.
- You will contribute to platform architecture discussions and planning sessions for all ongoing projects.
- You will work closely with developers, project managers, QA and other teammates to ensure that product development achieves the agreed goal and meets the required standards in terms of quality and functionality.
- You provide up-to-date case management within the requested tools.
If this vacancy is not quite your cup of tea but you have a strong interest in working in the IT world. Then feel free to contact us. After an introductory interview, our specialised recruiters will look for a job that meets your requirements.
09/235 11 00 - email@example.com
Our client is an SME with about 50 employees active in the field of warehouse and workshop equipment and intralogistics solutions. They are active in a number of business units including automatic warehouse equipment, classic storage systems, material handling and WMS software.
To strengthen their growth, they are currently looking for a Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer.
For the vacancy of Front-end Developer, you can tick off the points below:
Education or degree within Computer Science.
- You have at least 4 years' experience as part of a technical R&D/Production development team or other product development experience.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You are flexible, customer- and result-oriented.
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Cypress/Specflow/Unit testing and Agile is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or interest in the logistics environment and WMS is an added plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.