This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
At the Front-End Developer job, in return for commitment, in addition to a competitive salary package and a good dose of job satisfaction, you can count on:
- A unique opportunity to reshape the HR recruitment world;
- Working in a scale-up atmosphere with the financial backing of a large group;
- Working in a constantly evolving modern tech stack;
You will join a caring family with a very positive attitude and lots of energy.
To continue delivering their excellent service, they are looking to strengthen their Development Team. Together with your colleagues, you will take care of applying and writing quality code. Apart from this, you will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working in a SCRUM environment with daily reviews.
- You write quality software and tests.
- You build an expertise that team members can rely on and are also happy to help in other areas as needed.
- You will work with other team members to build a solid product
- Providing support and motivation to colleagues.
Our client has been able to build the recruitment platform of the future. This platform connects candidates (mainly students) with suitable "flexi-jobs". Besides the simple convenience of such a platform, this also ensures a good impact on the environment because there is no need in filling out endless documents. So you hear it, these solutions have infinite benefits. Meanwhile, there are already more than 225,000 candidates and 10,000 companies using this application throughout Belgium and the Netherlands.
For the vacancy of Front-End Developer region Ghent, you need the following strengths:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science.
- Knowledge of modern mobile, web and back-end tech stack:
Front-end: Ionic/Angular/TypeScript (iOS, Android, Web
- You have at least 2 years' experience in this or similar technologies and are active in the Front-end codebase.
- You are able to think about code design and think about improving frameworks.
- You are fluent in Dutch and good in English. Other languages are always a plus.
- You are a team player, not a lone developer.
- You will help with the team to achieve objectives.
- You are in possession of humour , fun and a spirit of innovation
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.