This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What do you get in return for your efforts?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Sufficient flexibility, in other words, sliding hours, working from home and 28 days' holiday.
- An attractive salary, with fringe benefits (read: hospitalisation insurance, pension savings plan, mobility assistance, eco vouchers and meal allowance)!
- A pleasant working environment, dynamic and ergonomically designed. Work and fun go hand in hand here.
- Education and training. You will grow from this into a better version of yourself.
- And on top of that, you get very nice colleagues!
Interested in this and more positions. Get in touch!
What do you fill your weekdays with?
For you, SaaS is really SaaS.
Central to your role is developing and improving software. You will be working in a
enthusiastic and experienced group of developers and analysts you will work closely with.
You commit to developing new features and play a key role in migrations.
Some of your daily tasks:
- You will contribute to the next generation of our mobile solutions and share your knowledge with the team.
- You translate the functional specifications into usable code and design.
- You provide advice and input on the current and future architecture.
- You will be closely involved in high-tech innovations, using Google Cloud solutions, among others
Our client is an innovative scale-up that can enjoy the support of a large enterprise within Geo-ICT.
Think IoT, asset management, geolocation, mobile solutions, track & trace and optimal planning of the mobile workforce.
Everything they want and can connect.
To join their in-house team, they are looking for a Flutter Developer who will be responsible for customised software.
Are you the missing link and ready for the next step?
This is why you are a dream candidate
- You have a higher education in IT with a keen interest in software development.
- You are a passionate Flutter Developer. Knowledge of Xamarin is a plus.
- You have knowledge of iOS/Android and know how to integrate APIs.
- You are passionate about innovative solutions for the optimal management of business processes and business assets.
- Being familiar with database technologies and microservices is a strong plus.
- Agile and Scrum are not empty terms for you.
- You are a motivated team player: creative, flexible, responsible, sense of initiative
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.