This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a finetuner, you are offered the following:
- Extensive on-the-job training
- A competitive salary in accordance with your professional experience and competence
- Long-term, full-time employment
- A dynamic, people-oriented work environment
As a Finetuner you are responsible for:
- adjusting machines and production lines
- carrying out electrical checks
- PLC programming
- setting parameters in frequency inverters & metal detectors
- correct evaluation of the machines
- you work closely with the software department
The company is located in the Bruges area and specialises in innovative packaging solutions worldwide. The company employs 180 enthusiastic employees.
As a Finetuner, you meet the following profile:
- you preferably have a bachelor's degree in electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- Electromechanical systems have no secrets for you
- you can work independently but teamwork does not scare you off
- you like to take initiative
- deadlines do not scare you
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.